Laboratory Technician position to work on pilot plants for hydrogen production at high temperature
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is opening a Laboratory Technician Position for the High Temperature Processes Unit, looking for talented and motivated candidates to work on hydrogen generation at high temperature by means of renewable energy and waste heat utilization.
"Este contrato será financiado, en el marco Real Decreto 991/2021, de 16 de noviembre, por el que se regula la concesión directa de subvenciones para financiar los Planes Complementarios de I+D+I con las comunidades autónomas, por la Comunidad de Madrid, el Estado a través del Plan de Recuperación, Transformación y Resiliencia y la Unión Europea a través de los fondos NextGeneration EU (Proyecto GREENH2-CM)"
- Assembly and commissioning of specific scientific equipment in the areas of automation, metrology, regulation and process control, respecting criteria of quality, safety and respect for the environment.
- Operation and maintenance of infrastructures for experimental research in the scientific-technical area of high-temperature processes (solar energy/hydrogen), providing service to research staff.
- Creation and updating of the technical and safety documentation associated with the experimental devices developed in the previous points.
- To be in possession of a Higher-Level Training Cycle Degree (Vocational Training of the Educational System) in Automation and Industrial Robotics, Energy Efficiency and Solar Thermal Energy, or similar.
Other merits to value:
- Experience in the previously mentioned tasks.
- Oral and written communication skills in English.
- Adequacy of the candidate's training to the requested profile.
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Knowledge of English.
- Motivation for accomplishing high-quality research.
- Remuneration: Between 16.000€ – 20.000€ per year, depending upon qualification and expertise.
*The contract includes all the benefits of the Spanish Public Health and Social Security System.
- Duration of the contract: One year with annual renewals depending on performance.
IMDEA Energía: Móstoles, Madrid.
- Certificates of academic titles
- Cover Letter
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.