European R&D Project Manager
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is currently looking for highly motivated and experienced candidates, with initiative, leadership and ability for teamwork, to join the International projects management team. The successful candidate will participate in the coordination of European R&D projects financed by the European Commission under HORIZON 2020 and will be involved in other activities of the International project management office, such as grants management, proposals preparation and assistance to the researchers in project related tasks.
Principal Tasks Description:
- Coordination of collaborative H2020 R&D projects, as well as reporting, controlling and monitoring of the European and international R&D grants awarded to IMDEA Energy: Management of the grant and the consortium agreements, assistance to project partners, controlling and monitoring of the work program, project reporting (deliverables, project reviews, periodic reports), organization of consortium meetings and project events, financial management (monitoring of resources, financial statements preparation including audits), collaboration in dissemination, communication and exploitation activities (such as project website update), among others.
- Identification and promotion of international R&D funding opportunities.
- Support in the preparation and coordination of project proposals for Horizon Europe and other European and international R&D calls.
- Participation in initiatives to reinforce the International projects office.
- Offcial Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Proven experience in the management of R&D European projects or proposals.
- Oral and written communication skills in English (B2 equivalent). Please provide your CV and motivation letter in English.
Others to value:
- Experience and training in the management of R&D European projects (particularly relevant H2020 and at coordination) and the promotion of international R&D European calls, such as Horizon Europe, H2020 or LIFE.
- Analytical and organizational skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Adequacy of the candidate's training to the requested profile.
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Join a recognized R&D excellent center with increased international visibility.
- Continuous learning and training opportunities.
- Collaborative work environment in a young and dynamic team.
- Remuneration: Depending on qualification and expertise.
- Duration of the contract: Employment contract in accordance with current legislation.
IMDEA Energía: Móstoles, Madrid.
- Motivation Letter
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.
Equal opportunities are guaranteed in the selection process, without any forms of discrimination. Female applicants are encouraged to apply to favor parity in employment.
IMDEA Energy commitment is to guarantee equality in measures to balance personal, family and working life and to promote gender equality.