Laboratory Technician position to work on Artificial Photosynthesis Processes
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is opening a Laboratory Technician Position, we are looking form talented and motivated people to work in the automation of laboratory processes.
- Good laboratory practices, health and safety, stock control (reagents and consumables), waste management, sampling, etc.
- It will be dedicated, on the one hand, to UPFA's large infrastructure equipment, which includes maintenance, fine-tuning, user control, performing routine analyzes on reaction equipment and proposals for improvement.
- Other more specific tasks to be carried out by the selected person can be summarized in the following points:
o Synthesis of organic/inorganic materials
o Purification and characterization of the synthesized materials
o Chemical reactor automation design with labview
o Use of analytical techniques
o Internal and web database management
- Laboratory Tecnician degree (FP2)
- Experience as laboratory technician
Merits to value:
- Accredited experience on organic synthesis
- Knowledge on artificial photosynthesis processes
- Experience database management
- Adequacy of the candidate's training to the requested profile.
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Knowledge of English.
- Motivation for accomplishing high-quality research.
- Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise.
- Duration of the contract: Until project completion (November 2024)
IMDEA Energía: Móstoles, Madrid.
- Certificates of academic titles
- Motivation Letter
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.
Equal opportunities are guaranteed in the selection process, without any forms of discrimination. Female applicants are encouraged to apply to favor parity in employment.
IMDEA Energy commitment is to guarantee equality in measures to balance personal, family and working life and to promote gender equality.