Predoctoral Researcher position to work on planning for the deployment of hydrogen systems
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is opening a Predoctoral Position for the Systems Analysis Unit to work on planning for the deployment of hydrogen systems in Spain.
- Tasks Description:
The new researcher will join the research team of the project DESHEO aimed at establishing the deployment plan of hydrogen technologies in Spain. The new researcher will be I charge of:
- Review of current and future techno-economic data on hydrogen energy systems and subsequent development of a specific techno-economic database, with a focus on hydrogen production technologies.
- Regional modelling, planning and roadmapping of the deployment of hydrogen production technologies, with a focus on Spain and renewable hydrogen.
- Collaboration in the development of enlarged planning strategies for hydrogen deployment by addressing current and future hydrogen demand and infrastructure.
- Dissemination and publication of research results in international scientific journals and conferences.
- BSc in Energy Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalen
- MSc in Economy, Energy Economics, Energy Policy, Energy Planning or related areas.
Merits to be value:
- Knowledge of energy planning tools and geographical information systems.
- Knowledge of fuel cells and hydrogen systems.
- Participation in similar projects
- Publications related to this research topic
- Oral and written english skills.
- Adequacy of the candidate´s training to the requested profile
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Knowledge of English
Remuneration: Between 19.000€ – 22.000€ per year, depending upon qualification and expertise.
Duration: One year with annual renewals depending on performance.
IMDEA Energía, Móstoles, Madrid
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates of academic titles
- Msc Official Academic title
- Motivation Letter
- Official English Level Certificate
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.