Research assistant to work on mathematical modeling of energy systems
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is opening a Research Assistant Position for the Systems Analysis Unit, we are looking for talented and motivated candidates to work on mathematical modeling of energy systems in the Community of Madrid.
The new researcher will join the research team of the project Solfuture, aimed at developing and applying methodological frameworks for mathematical modeling of energy systems.
- Mathematical modeling of energy systems.
- Integration with artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Techno-economics assessment of energy systems.
- BSc in the field of Mechanical Chemical, or Energy Engineering, or a related area.
Other merits to value:
- Proved experience of mathematical modeling.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Proved experience in techno-economics analysis of industrial processes
- Language proficiency
- Adequacy of the candidate's training to the requested profile.
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Motivation for accomplishing high-quality research.
- Knowledge of English.
- Remuneration: Between 18.000 - 20.000 € gross salary per year, depending upon qualification and expertise.
*The contract includes all the benefits of the Spanish Public Health and Social Security System.
- Duration of the contract: 1 year, possibility of annual renewals depending on performance.
IMDEA Energía: Móstoles, Madrid.
- Certificates of academic titles
- Cover Letter
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.
Equal opportunities are guaranteed in the selection process, without any forms of discrimination. Female applicants are encouraged to apply to favor parity in employment.
IMDEA Energy commitment is to guarantee equality in measures to balance personal, family and working life and to promote gender equality.