Administration Staff Position for the Finance and Administration Department
IMDEA Energy Institute is a María de Maeztu Center of Excellence whose objective is to develop R&D activities in the fields of renewable energies and clean energy technologies by establishing strong links with leading companies in the energy sector. (www.energy.imdea.org).
IMDEA Energy is opening an Administration Staff Position in the Finance and Administration Department, looking for talented and motivated candidates, with initiative, ability to work in a team, versatility in functions and, above all, desire to undertake a new project in an innovative and stable centre.
The duties to be performed include, among others:
- Administrative tasks inherent to the position.
- Management of orders and suppliers, review of offers and documentation control.
- Customer invoicing and bank reconciliation.
- Data entry, control and maintenance. Accounting in ERP.
- Support in audits and meetings by preparing and following up documentation.
- Support in the organisation of meetings and events, telephone support, mailings and correspondence.
- Hold a Higher Technical Degree in Administration and Finance and/or a Higher Technical Degree in Management Assistance.
- At least 2 years experience in a similary position.
- High level of knowledge of the office package, mainly excel.
Merits to value:
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position in Foundations, preferably in the Public Sector.
- Knowledge and experience working with Navision.
- Initiative, ability to work in a team, versatility in functions and, above all, desire to undertake a new project in an innovative and stable centre.
- Adequacy of the candidate's training to the requested profile.
- Work experience related to the profile of the job position.
- Knowledge of English.
- Motivation for accomplishing high-quality work.
- Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise.
- Contract: According to current legislation.
IMDEA Energía: Mostoles, Madrid.
- Certificates of academic titles
- Motivation Letter
Final decisions will be personally communicated by e-mail to all candidates.
Equal opportunities are guaranteed in the selection process, without any forms of discrimination. Female applicants are encouraged to apply to favor parity in employment.
IMDEA Energy commitment is to guarantee equality in measures to balance personal, family and working life and to promote gender equality.